Mad for Plaid - a little late

Last week's challenge at Project Run & Play was "Mad for Plaid". So I took this fabulous yellow vintage fabric that I've had plans for for a while and started making another pair of new trousers.
Planning and sewing with a deadline is not always easy with two small boys in the house - and this time it just didn't work. And I finished a day late for the linking party. But I finally made them instead of thinking about them and my little customer was happy. He had fallen in love with the fabric "with all the windows" the second he saw it...



Pattern: I used a pattern from a burda kids magazine from a couple of years ago and added piping to the pockets and cuffs to the legs. Size 116 plus a little extra length because of the cuffs.
Fabric: Vintage wool plaid that I got via Sykroken. Turquoise merino interlock from Myllymuksut.


Just in time for the first frosty nights.





Kommentarer

  1. Kjempetøff bukse! Så smart med ribb nederst på beina. Denne buksa varer lenge og blir ikke slitt på kanten.

    Ha en strålende søndag!

    Klem fra Ingunn

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk!
      Den ble litt lengre enn tenkt, så den varer nok en god stund, ja :)

      Slett
  2. Veldig stilig bukse! Om masse flotte barneklær du lager:-)

    SvarSlett

Legg inn en kommentar

Populære innlegg